Our summer journey – Thirty days, 8 boats, 7 airplanes, 6 trains, 5 countries, 5 currencies, 5 languages, 3 bicycles, 2 buses, countless metros and…
Eleven awe-inspiring things:
- The Black sand beaches of Iceland
- The Vasa Museet of Stockholm containing a beautifully preserved ship from the 17th century
- Daylight at 1am
- Danish pastries!
- The Glacier lagoon of Jökulsárlón, Iceland
- CJ face to face with a baby bear at Skansen in Stockholm
- The Blue Lagoon of Iceland
- The Flamsbana railway in the Fjords of Norway.
- The medieval wooden stave’s of Norway
- Vigeland park – The world’s largest sculpture park made by a single artist in Oslo, Norway
- What great travelers my girls have become!